Bambino Japanese Series



This series was quite touched and funny. Hence sometimes it may related to me too. Cuz I used to work at Marriott Resort & Spa, Miri last time. I used to ask a post of Front Desk Office at Receptions Counter. By that time, currently there was no post for me to be in that position. So my previous Front Desk Manager, Mr Robin put me to Bell Service post. For the first time I felt didn't really like that job cuz I felt that post was a low class and I felt envy watched over my friends worked at reception counter. But patient was there ... I calm myself, just dun think over it too much and be positive.

Hotel Line you have be pro-active. Just do the things without waiting for the order. Hence, in Hotel, discipline, hygiene, personality and passion must be inside you. I still remembered my previous boss used to train me a lot. I just didn't get it. Cuz a lot of newbie out there he didn't focus too much except me. He told me to followed some of troops survey around the resort, learned the pricing rate, types of room and many more. Even he kept asked me whether I was enjoyed working or not. I can tell that Hotel, Resort & Kitchen are my favourite working station. Stress became a normal things to me. I have to quit from Marriott because I can't handling anymore cause my dad kept told me that it seems I do not had any future worked at my front desk line. When guest came I picked up their bag and standing there like nothing. That was hotel, resort or whatever place consider as food & service industry ... you have to start from the bottom. Quite painful leaving Marriott cause that was my greatest opportunity to step up ... it was the first time I can get a job in 5 Star Hotel in my life. Even if I wanted to get into the other job in other resort or hotel ... it was a greater chances to get in just because I'm working with Marriott with their own highly reputation makes I got advantage on it.

Yeah some people might thinking that working in hotel quite a low class and if you're really desperate you might asked that job.

One day if I get a chances to work in a 5 star resort again I won't waist that chances anymore. Even though my post used to be a chef or kitchen helper in the kitchen and I was post to the banquet line for beginner ... sure I will take it ... start from bottom. Cuz you have to know how does customer satisfaction about the food you've been served to your customer. Complaint is a normal thing. Cuz based on my experience working at Marta Flight Catering ... some customer used to complain about the food. But it does not makes u down but give u a spirit on it. We can't makes everyone happy ... Oh yeah by looking at my previous job in Marta Flight by the time I enter the kitchen ... I felt so amaze by looking at all of the chef new recipe, taste was good, and I can taste what does it contain and ingredient how to make it automatically... That time I discovered my own talent ... Sometimes I can get an idea to make a new recipe too ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

Moving On To The Next Chapter