Day 3 in Taiwan - Ximending, Taipei 101

Day 3 - 27 April 2015, Sunday

Now comes to the third day I'm in Taiwan. So far it feels like a blast in Taiwan, today I'm going to move out to the other hotel somewhere in Ximending where the main attraction is in Taipei City. My friend call it as "Bukit Bintang" hehe.


About 800am in the morning, just take a simple breakfast. Porridge, tarmar cocoa and MAMEE Monster snack hehe ...


As usual I'm having breakfast all alone at the lounge hehe.


Before I check out from Main Inn Taipei, I'll leave a not for a complimentary for their hospitality. The best thing about this hostel I can do my laundry for free hehe.. I don't have to worry about my clothes caught by dirt or wet. Washing and dryer machine are available to use, but everything is in Chinese on it button. hehe.



I took a MRT from Taipei Main Station to Ximen Station. As usual Taipei Main Station always full crowd of people, I'm totally getting used it now. When I walked out from the Exit 1 of Ximen Station, it feels in Tokyo (eventhough I never been to Tokyo before but my friend did shown a pic). 


The Red House one of the main attraction in Taipei at Ximen area.


Okay, here where am I going to stay until my last day in Taiwan. ColorMix Hotel recommended by one of my friend. I does look colourful to me. hehe. It wasn't that hard to find, the convenient store surround the area. 7E also nearby, and not forget Belgia Waffles omg .. it is a must to try hehe.  


Here's my room looks like at least I have a privacy of own my own, compare to live in a hostel. Hehe. Might be I'm not getting used to stay in hostel I guess. hehe. It wasn't look that small though, still can moving around and do your own things.


Here's are some of the facilities provided, I can watch TV anytime I want to, and I really satisfied staying here.







Since I'm too lazy seeking for lunch so I just take a simple meal for my lunch, a salad, snacks and mineral water I bought from 7E nearby. It is not matter of harder to find Halal food surround Ximen, it just I don't have an appetite yet to eat something heavy HEHE.


After having my lunch, I'll decided to walk all around Ximen, and the most important place to go is .... TAIPEI 101!! hehe..




From Ximen Station I used the RED LINE to Taipei 101 World Trade Station. I bought a single journey token just for fun hehe..


As soon as I arrived yeah of coarse, like other typical city tall building all surround but here, totally amaze me a lot. The city is so clean and a lot of trees too.



Plan to watch Avengers Movie in Taiwan?? Urmm I don't think so cause Avengers isn't my thing hehe..


Can you see that TAIPEI 101 ...







Taipei 101 is a must to go.









Inside the Taipei 101 Shopping Mall



It cost me NTD 500 only for the entrance .. awesome!!!




I'm inside the fastest elevator in the world. It only took a few minutes only from Level 5 to Level 89. And I can say you even did not feel anything when it goes up and down.


View from observatory Level 89. Apa boleh kata, kalau bertembung dgn dari Tanah Besar, tahan jer lah telinga sebab macam Fish Market teramatlah bising. 









Okay, now let's go to outdoor observatory at level 91


















At Damper section, this damper made from a gold and it can hold about urmm I can't remember haha .. but all I know is it can hold the building from collapse by the attack on monsoon and earthquake.
One of the unique engineering been made in human history.


















Here's some part of Taipei Main Station.




As for dinner, I'm having a KrispyKreme doughnuts hehe..



Fridge magnet for my sister. When it comes into souvenir family comes first.



It's been an enjoyment day, I'll just lay on my bed and watching Transformer movie inside my room.


Day 3 isn't so much though cause my brain kinda freeze out, something blocking idea out of my head haha ... Day 4 BEEF NOODLES hehehe.!!! Well thanks for reading my blogs, sorry if it isn't that entertaining much hehe!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Moving On To The Next Chapter

What's in NazClie Enterprise ?