Do You Care What Do People Gonna Say About You?

This kind of issue always happen into our daily life.
Some people cannot accept what does people think about them.
Most of the times we can't SHUT people mouth or prevent them from doing such a "WONDERFUL" perceptions on us.

I know how does it feel like everyone stay away from you,
No one like to be friend you,
Everyone think you're freak,
The first time when people meet you they start to judge you on something that really annoy you a lot,
Being alienated & etc.

Why not we just try to learn how to ignore what does people out there gonna say about you.
Just be yourself.
The more you're not being true to yourself the more you're afraid of people out there gonna make a "SPECIAL" perception about you.

In fact I've learned all of things from my experiences.
I do take my heart what does people say about me.
Even teasing and humiliating on me.
I feel like I want to stay away from this people.
But I can't, that is a way of life suppose to be.
Doesn't mean a person make assumption about you,
that person totally a narrow minded or just want to humiliating you on public.
Do not ever getting wrong here.
Cuz people nowadays tend to get confuse.

No matter what they called u as a FAGGOT, GAY, LESBIAN, BI-SEX, PLAYBOY, STUPID, NERD, FREAKS & ETC ...
Just get used to it by not take seriously what do they said about you.
For me I'm getting used to people called as a FREAK & etc ..
What do I care, they even didn't gave me a money or a life for me to move on ..
WORDS can bring you down if you take it very seriously.
There is some situation you can mark their words, but in certain time
just take it easy though.

Are you too afraid you're gonna loose all of your popularity,
standard, macho, pretty and all the packages that you have,
to attract a lot of guy or girls out there just because of one of the word I've stated above?
For me I'm not afraid of that. Cuz like an artist, you to face the truth.

We're not a PAGEANT QUEEN OR KING in our daily life,
that such full of fake personality, smile & etc.
We are a MODEL to ourself and people out there.
Being a MODEL is better than those PAGEANT.
No matter how good looking or pretty you are,
If you're lack of personality, it is hard people out there gonna take
u as their role model for them.

How many people out there take PAGEANT as their role model?
Not much right? Cuz they're a fake all the time.

Not every PAGEANT are fake but most of them.
&
Not all of the MODEL out there are perfect enough.

Sometimes just try to be honest with the one you LOVE,
How do you feel about a person you've LOVE,
It is better to be honest rather than you just pretend that you aren't be.
Rather than you're carrying all of those burden,
it is better for you to let it all out ...

We all are human being, we are not perfect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE