FUTURE!!

Have you ever think for yourself, have you achieve what you want? For me, I don't feel like I was on the right track at the moment. I do not have any passion or even enjoy myself into a job that I have right now. I'd rather switch with the other people that really want it so bad, and I just go back to the kitchen start all over again.

Whitney has shown to the people out there that a person without any culinary experience can cook well too. I've been through the audition for MasterChef Malaysia last time, it did not went so well I've failed on 2nd test (Personality Test), I'm getting petrified when I'm looking at the camera, spotlight and I just do not know what to say. Darn .. I do need to practice a lot in front of camera. I'm feeling kinda awkward by that time because I am the only Sarawakian audition in Johor. Well, past experience might help on us to improve more where do we did wrong.

Cooking is my passion, no one can turn it back or switch up my passion into something else. Currently I am working as Consumer Service Officer at one of government department. Honestly, I've got 2 choice by the time I received letter of offer from SPA. I really want to choose further my study in Culinary Arts but my parents were forcing me so bad to take this job. In the end I was not really happy with it. I should go for further my study in Culinary Arts, who knows I can be a Sous Chef this year.

Courtney Roulston Masterchef series 2  finalist Courtney Roulston poses for a photo at the George Street Telstra store on July 29, 2010 in Sydney, Australia. The former MasterChef contestants gathered to promote the launch of Apple's iPhone 4 being released at select carrier outlets across Australia at 12:00am on Friday, July 30.
Courtney Rouslton one of the contestant of MasterChef Australia 2010 Season 2. She was given 2nd chance to give her best shot to be back again on MasterChef and she really sail it through. I'd really admire her though, I like the way she cook, talking, spreading the idea and she can be a team leader too. I wish I could be like her too, and I do need to improve more on my cooking ever since my baking is going quite so well.

I've been thinking all this while, where should I go. I should go on what do I think that can granted my future. Government job might be people so called it permanent job, and a lot of people out there are dying to get this job. Yeah you might saying that I'm too stupid, I want to let go my job just to persure my dreams. What do I care, you are not the one who decide my how does my future gonna be looks like. It nothing rather thank like an elephant holding on each other tails wherever their leader went to. Duh, I don't want to end up with full of regret ion in future. I've been started quite a long time ago to achieve and get want what I want it too.

couragecourage
This might boost up my courage .. hehe ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE