Berbuka Puasa With My Friends & My Mom Memories

First, let me share you guys berbuka puasa with my mom. I can't remember when was it, but all I know it was fall on Saturday. My and I decided to berbuka puasa at Singapore Chicken Rice, Mega Hotel. Of coarse we have to book a place first cause you might not want to end up fully book later on and hardly to find a place for berbuka puasa.

Photobucket
Patiently my mom awaits for berbuka puasa while looking at all of people surrounding with their massive behaviour :)


Photobucket
Wheat Grass is good for your health but i taste too sweet. huhu.


Photobucket
Here we go .. Steam Chicken, Steam Rice, Baby Kailan with Oyster Sauce, Bean Curd and plain soup. Yummy.


Photobucket
Not forget KURMA...


Photobucket
When it is done, it shall be look like this. lolz

Berbuka Puasa with my mom is such a bless and joyful cause Ramadhan is not the same like the other month. If you're not fasting you feel kinda like uncomfortable and uneasy but if your health conditions can't let you carry on fasting do not force yourself. Keep on medication and the most important is pray.

How about with my friends. The location totally way different but still chicken. Gosh there's no other than chicken. You'll guys might be familiar with this restaurant, Hartz Chicken Buffet, Miri.


Photobucket
Anyone interested please do not feel hesitated to contact them on Facebook except a guy wearing spectacles, he's not single okay. Otherwise you get killed by his girlfriend. lolz


Photobucket
Jejaka Idaman Gadis-Gadis Chewah lolz.


Photobucket
And that's me, nah .. not really kinda good looking compare to the others. #Humble



And Now Representing Our Menu ....
Photobucket
Faidzal's Menu

Photobucket
Along (Fazriey's) Menu


Photobucket
Mine hehe ...



Photobucket
Still we can't hide a joy and laughter with our friends, cause this is a time for us to reunite and meet each other. Looks like Along is too busy looking at pretty girl passing by. Haha.


Photobucket
Apa di termenung ko Boy, tgk jadual berbuka puasa??


Photobucket
Urmm I have no comment about this lolz

So I hope you'll guys enjoy watching and reading not much from me ...
Get ready for next update on Ngabang Di Hari Raya .. -> Sesi Jejak Kasih in Sarawakian Version. Stay Tune ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

Moving On To The Next Chapter