October Life Cycle

Phew it's been a while I did not updating my blogs lately. Nothing much interesting been going on lately. A lot crisis and drama drives me mad all the time, whereby I found a lot of fake people nowadays. They tend to be friendly, smile and talk nicely to you but behind your back they start to talk some bad stuff about you.

Hey it is not cool enough, do you think you are perfect enough and you can simply put on your judgement. Such so stupid enough.

Enough about that, this year I've been searching for a right place to pursue my study. It was my 2013 plan. I hope everything shall goes smoothly in 2013.

A lot and a lot research on every single college and university I've been into. KLMU it was not that bad either to study there because their module more on practical and less on theory but too much advertisement on TV, drama & complain from the students really freaks me out. Hence that University College still new though. I've been thinking about to enter Taylor University College and KDU University. But both of that college really costly me a lot on tuition fees and expenses. I know they are reputable in Culinary Arts industry and well known enough but it just matter of cost to study there.

Finally I found a better place which kinda far from KL City, somewhere around Shah Alam. Course fee really reasonable and affordable enough. Study environment and campus really amaze me a lot. Wanna know where? MSU (Management & Science University). I don't any advertisement on TV about MSU. It some sort of one of the well-known University in Malaysia and Internationally too.

First of all I need to settle up all of my debts within this 2 years whereby, I can freely go to study. I'm thinking of to change my profession to which I do a lot better than recent job. Cause my passion is a lot more in the kitchen. I know it is a long hours, tension, you work like a slave, scold by a Chef and etc. I'm getting used to it, NO PAIN NO GAIN. Do not ever let the negativity effect on your decision. But hey nothing comes so easily reach to the top.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE