I Am Is Who I Am


It has been a while I did not updated my blogs lately cause kinda pretty damn busy with my business and work. Can't wait to establish my very own bakery soon. :) Anyway, sometimes I dislike the way some people judge on me. Okay let's talking about in relationship, not much people knew that I've been into a relationship or so called as couple life about 3 times. Guess what, 3 times failed and broken heart. It is not an easy things to do and accept people love just like when you like something what you see in the supermarket then you grab it. If you found it not really suit to you enough just throw it into the rubbish or give it to someone else. Hell NO!!

Broken people heart is not a cool things to do. Most of people keep on asking me a frequent bonus question that I have to figure and answer their question to shut their mouth, it wasn't their fault and I'm not blaming or hating somebody by asking that questions. Hehe. Anyway, you really want to know, I've been into single life for 5 years. Did I meet a girl that I think I want to take her as my girlfriend, yes I did but something not goes so right so I have to let it be and not to be treated the 4th time again. Some people just don't really get it, and some they do or even pretend they are smart enough or Mr./Miss/Mrs Know It All.

My first ex-girlfriend she kept on criticize on my laugh, she said I laughed like a girl and she feel kinda ashamed of it if in front of the public. Hrmm .. that's particular kinda complicated. In the end I've found out she asked for a broke up because she had someone else.

I'm looking for a girl, that really understand me much and accept with who I am now. I can't change to be someone that is too perfect, every single human being on Earth was not that perfect. Hey we're not an Angel. I never stop talking if I'm really exciting about on something, I like to spend sometimes with my friend by not too over control by a sort of Queen Control and Queen Of Jealousy for without reasons. Understanding on both side is really important into a relationship. If you can't accept, what that person has or the negativity side of your partner and no chemistry at all, better don't otherwise you'll gonna hurt yourself in the end.

No need to be pretend on something that you are not. Just be yourself, for me I like to be the true who I am rather than faking but I used to shown my other personality to someone that I really want to know closely. Frankly speaking most of the time I'll just be myself.

In high school last time, during my first year on high school most of people love .. to call me as 'PONDAN'. Do I feel okay about it? No? Did they knew how to differentiate pondan and delicate or sissy or something? Just get rid of it. I know I have a lot of girls friend at school last time compare to guys. I think they're jealous much on me haha. Just forget it, it won't give any credit or something to keep bumming on the past. It's a history.

I used to be a nerdy too, it was really fun to be a nerd on high school. Gosh, haha. During my college year, it turn way different. People start called 'FREAK'. How freak I am a lot of people feel really easy to hang with me just that they have difficult time to find the real me. Today they'll see I'm carrying a lot of books all along the computer lab, study hall and library. The next day, I just look like a punk, after that a skaters and so on. Haha. That is what I called a tremendous marvelous teenage life.

One more thing I really dislike on someone keep on controlling whatever I want to do. I'm getting sick and tired past few life ago being stuck and listen on whatever people ask to do. I can tell, I don't have much freedom in my family last time. I can't blame much on my parents about that, one day I'll be in a parenthood life now there I will know. Hehe.

I'm enjoying myself cooking and baking cause that is what I loveeee to do. Rather than sit inside the office 8 hours a day, feel like you're preparing a paperwork in a jail and go out after attending a court session.


Don't get confuse it is not one of my dishes that I cook haha.. Enough with all of the craps from me. Hehe..

Til next time people




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE