Tusan Beach, Sibuti Photo Shoot.

It has been while I did not updated my blogs, cause my schedule past few months. Enough for that, on last Sunday, 22 September 2013. My friends and I were attending my cousin's wedding held on at Kampung Keluru Jaya. It such a great moment, and I make a new friend which is introduce by Along a.k.a Fazriey. It was great though, meet a new friend and sharing the knowledge life and so on.

Along so sudden came out with his craziest idea, to do a photo shoot at Pantai Tusan, Sibuti. At first I thought it gonna be a typical photo shot, crazy pose and you know something bizarre I guess. But it turns other way round beyond of my expectation. He asked a favour from his to do some male make-up on 3 of us, just for photo shot at Tusan Beach. Oh ok, I was quite shocked to hear that in the first place and I wonder are we gonna be model and pose like a model at that beach. Okay, level of excitement way rapidly rising up to sky and kinda awkward too. Cause I never been wore any make-up before during the photo shot all this long and this is my first time experience that I never ever forget it.

Seriously, a thing that goes straight on my mind on that time is do am I able to do this? Because among 4 of us, they have such a full package and good looking on which they'll might look stunning on photo. That is what a major problem about me, confident level is not there yet. On what do I learned from ANTM show, to become a model it doesn't we need to beautiful at outside but it also comes from the inner beauty. So I'll start to believe in myself on which I were better looking and can catch a lot of the crowd attention by without trying harder to be sexy and so on lolz ...

By without any further of scraping a lot of craps, here we our photo shot held on Tusan Beach. Oh I almost forgot, a million thank you to one of our friend Arm for taking such a beautiful and stunning photo, taught how to pose and groom us. I'm looking forward to become of your model in future. hehe..

This is one my favourite. We're just look stunning, masculine, funky and superb. Most of the comments came out from Facebook, did mention that they felt like watching a KPOP Band on Sarawak Version lolz


 I couldn't believe myself that by without thinking too much and believe in myself I could came out a stunning results, here it is .. I LOVE IT!! Thanks again to Arm for taking a great shot. :-)


 Hunky Hunky ...

Smiling at someone?? Who will it be then?? hehe

I don't have any particular description on this hehe .. cause it such a stunning for photo to me.


Whats upp!!! Mr. Fazriey Basriey a.k.a Along

 Freestyle....

About all of sandals thingy, let me to be clear here, we weren't have a proper plan to do on this photo shoot, it all came so sudden thanks to Fazriey for his idea and I like it. Eventhough, not well prepared with the outfit and all those things. But hey everything comes natural and super super super amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

Moving On To The Next Chapter