Archuleta Defends His Dad???

American Idol: David Archuleta Defends His Dad


May 25, 2008 05:53:07 by Joe Reality
During American Idol 7, David Archuleta’s dad became a major story of the season. Many in press classified him as a stage dad, and things really got heated when reports surfaced that he had been banned from going backstage by American Idol producers. When asked if it was hard to hear the press criticizing his dad, David Archuleta said, “I hadn’t really heard much of it until later on. I tried to stay away from the press and my dad also. He understood that I didn’t like to hear anything going on in the news about me good or bad, just because I didn’t want it to distract me or let it go to my head or anything like that. I just wanted to stay myself and how I was at the beginning of the competition before all this happened. I wanted to keep who I was, the normal teenage David.”
David Archuleta continued, “In interviews and stuff it started coming up and it was just kind of strange because there were really weird things. I heard one thing was like he refused to give me water or something like that. That’s the weirdest thing. I mean, I’m 17 and if I want water I’m pretty sure I would just go get it anyway. Another thing was like he made me cry during one of the recording studios or something like that. I can’t remember really. Just weird things like that. I’m old enough to have enough control over myself. Then the next thing is he’s a great guy. There isn’t really anything he’s done that’s bad like the things that have been spoken about him.”
David Archuleta also added, “You know, my whole family has been such a great support and they’re the ones who’ve kept me grounded and allowed me to be who I am today. No one understands what I’m here for more than they do. They get what I love about music and how it’s changed my life. They’ve witnessed what it’s done for me and so they understand what I want to do while I’m here.”



For my own opinion it is the right this to do. Which are you defending your own parents. Cuz everyone make mistakes. At least his dad did not do some criminal stuff like gave away a lot of cash to all of his fans for Vote for Him... David Archuleta is still my American Idol eventhough he manage to get 2nd Runner Up... What do I care ... Hehehe!!! So guys wat do ya think bout it?? If you're on David A's shoes? Are you going to do same thing too?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE