Shakirot The Fries Eater!!



Jophline was one of my best fren in Poliklinik Miri, recently she transfer to Central Lab Kuch. We all miss her laugh... cuz she had a wierd laugh sensation and quite unique. Everytime you guys heard the way she talk I can gurantee you guys feels like want to laugh. Cuz she had some sense of humor.

Her sister was Mariah Carey (Not In The Real World) hehehe ... don't be mad Shakirot when you're reading this blogs... hehhee!! By looking at a picture above.. do you guys might think that she can finish up all of her fries? Wow that's a lot of fries. Even I had a hard time to finish all of the fries cuz I dun have a larger storage inside my body hahaa!!!

As usual everytime all of us went to McDonald if you heard a troop of "Batik Fashion" on Thursday with a Loud of Laugh.... well that's us for sure hehehe!!!

If you want to see her feel free to drop by at Central Lab, Sarawak General Hospital, Kuching ... At the moment she's in Limbang celebrating Gawai with her sister Mariah I guess ... Hahaha!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE