CNY Celebration 2012


As what we know Chinese New Year is few more weeks ahead for the celebration. And this year according to Chinese Calendar this year is a Year of Dragon. I'm no expert into it, and I can't even explain further more about it.

Let's talk about something else. Now we are in year of 2012, and it is about a week for us in 2012. Well everything must come with a great starter but some people nah not really.

Lately I've been working on searching for a new recipe and I manage to find one. White Chocolate Recipe. I changed a lot of things on the original recipe whereby, modification has to be made. Hehe. This year I plan to make something based on white chocolate. Okay, about Cheesecake and Dark Chocolate I'm quite master into it but not really an expert just still a learner try to be better and better.


What else you can do with white chocolate? Of coarse in the market not really much we can see people sell White Chocolate cake and most of it just for decorations on the donut and etc. We have to think out of the box, challenge ourself to make something new. If we wanna be a successful chef we can't just stick on a single thing by without making any changes into it.

Few more projects I wanna to proceed on this couple of days, I hope everything work goes smoothly. Hehe. Might be it can be portray into the MasterChef Season 2 audition perhaps. Just cross finger, and wait for it to get another 2nd shot. MasterChef Season 1 audition, I just screw my opportunity cause I lost my confident level and failed to impress the judges. Never mind, we learn from the failure without a failure you'll never know on which part of us we need to fix and improve it more and much better than before.

I guess my topic slightly swaying around the corner. Nah, that's not a big deal though since I have plenty of ideas in my head.

p/s Life is Like Brownies Sometimes it Taste Too Bitter and Sometimes It Taste too Sweet. ZacRie Hanz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE