Teen Spirit

Teen Spirit. I guess everyone get used to hear this word all around you. Anyway it is not all about quotes. I wanna share you guys last year movie 'Teen Spirits' shown at ABC Family Movie. Have you guys watch it before?

I found out this kinda interesting movie to watch, a popular girl who has been die by electric shock while she's picking up the tiara and her mission to send her over to heaven she need to make a good deeds first. Whereby she must change a unpopular girl into a popular girl. In the same time she did realize that being popular won't mean anything because by the time you are gone or dead your followers that wanna hang with you just to gain popularity they start to forget you and mocking all around.

This is not kinda  a life that I like, at least being a popular person our best friend and old friends are always be there for us no matter you are popular or not.

Let's get back to the story because I put up a lot of trash onto my blogs hehe.


This is the interesting part for this movie everyone starts to panic and the next day everyone seemly happy that Ember was gone. How bad is that? I can't imagine it happen to one of the popular person in this world that done such a bad things to everyone until they hating them until death. Creepy.

Ya'll betta watch it by yourself then, cause the more I'll try to make synopsis around here the more I'll put a lot of trash ... hehe ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE