Part 2 - Trip To Sibu on April 2013

As what I've mentioned on last April 2013, I'll be putting on Part 2 on my journey at Sibu has not been posted on last April due to certain things need to be done in first place and hence I misplace my camera haha. Clumsy me. Okay this part I only shown a cherish moment my friends and I during our time in Sibu. Hence not everyday we'll met, and afterall when the courses were over all of guys shall be back to our own working station. That's seemly sad. Let gets down the important part here haha, I'll stop mumbling and grumbling nonsense stuff before it's getting beyond over the par lolz.

Two DIVA's pose somewhere around Kingwood Hotel

My Bestie and I now it guys turn to shown masculine side yeah right haha .. 

Can't see much on the ship thingy

NUSKIN I wonder what is would be, next to it is Kingwood Hotel

Anyone want to get onboard?

The freaky team ready to shot

Since the shop is close, it is worth to take a picture eventhough not stepping inside it lolz

Kinda posey much haha

Too tired until can't figure how to pose anymore

Gywiyomi style ..

This is my favourite on which located at front of Wisma Sanyan

Yippee .. 


Mee Kampua a signature dish in Sibu

Yummy it is a must to try it

Before I'll go back to Miri, it is a must to try a speak-able words out from my friends about this yummylicious noodles. 

Where do we ordered for Mee Kampua

Not bad either ..

The surrounding


Burrpp .. Alhamdulillah

Kampung Hilir Sibu. I've forgot to put on a circle on to this picture to shown a ferry that carry bunch of motorist only. Only in Sibu where I don't find anywhere else. :-)

Tweeting ...


Shopping paradise a few hours before get to Airport.

I manage to shop some stuff and not forget to take-away crepes.


Star Mega Mall where I buy few clothes.


Now it is time to get back to airport, journey back home to Miri

Well that's it guys, nothing much on it, just some picture of kindergarten kids spooling over the city lolz. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

Moving On To The Next Chapter