Photography Can Be Great as Hobby

It's been a while not into updating blogs for certain period of time, because of due to my health conditions that doing that so great lately. Okay, let's getting back to the main point about colours of life. Everyone have their own colours, you can be red, blue, orange and so on. It is up to yourself how to determine your colour is. Colour also portray your own personality too.

How about photography, I'm no DSLR type of person on which I used ordinary camera to take some pictures but it won't stop me from taking a great photo. Hehe . I guess so. But it isn't that great as most of the photographer out there.



When I'm bored I used to sketch a lot of stuff on a piece of paper.

Yummylicious satay, I love to take a picture of food...

Kampua Noodles anyone ..

Bakso Ayam a must meal for dinner during my stay in Sibu

Nasi Lalapan, and I don't take this hehe .. it was my mom lunch meal...

Diet?? Consider as diet much but not a good "diet" for your pocket and wallet lolz

Miso Soup .. can you see that LOVE ..

Heavy Meals .. 

Satay Satay Satay

Red is what I like ...

Burger Lah! 


Grab some fries

Baked Cheese Rice with Chicken ...

While awaiting for Hall No.1 to be called ..

A scenery I took at City Fan and some editing has been done..

Cheerish as me ... 

Pizza Hut ...

It is a must to complete a course with salad.

Not that kinda tasty as it looks

3 cats seemly like ready to get a photoshot

A Giant Mushroom

Special and Rojak

Burger again..

My new buddy heheh

What are you looking at?

Crepes anyone?

Urrm a pitcher of green for me alone .. gosh that's huge

Udon noodles at Sushi King

A Gift for My Mom on Mothers' Day

Thrill at MYY MALL

Burrpp ... Alhamdulillah ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

Moving On To The Next Chapter