Keep On Counting ... 9 Days Left ...

This month is my big day and a huge moment for me myself. It's my Birthday. 9 more days have left, my age will turn up into 29. And a day my birthday, is my little brother wedding shall be held at Selangor. I wish I could go, but I can't but the wishes is kinda not enough for me. I'm looking forward he send a picture on his wedding, really miss that moment huhu. Anyway, ease all of those sadness, devastated or whatsoever it is .. let's start a new chapter in my life.

It has been 7 years into being single and not into a relationship after a major horrible break-up in 2006. Nothing much remember it, just let it become the past. Do I like being single? No I don't. Urmm do I enter a riot again huhu. Oopss I'll think I did it again.

What do I want is, to expand my business onto the next level. After all this years I've been trying harder and harder to boost up the capability by opening a mini bakery, until I haven't started it yet. Such frustrated much. I hope I won't making the same mistake again, I know I won't be. I need something to boost up my level anxiety. Handling a business alone it isn't easy as it looks, most of the time I need to spare a lot of time to involve onto bakery stuff and create something new.

How's my personal life going on? So far so good just that, it isn't quite there yet. I need something to surprise people out there, I can't stay like this forever. I need changes, a good changes. 2014 gonna be a vacation year for me myself. I need to spend a lot of time travelling, before I end my SINGLE status. It is a right thing to do. A well plan, and of coarse I won't be stay in Miri or known as my hometown. I need to get out once a while and of coarse I need to organize my financial well before the end of this year.

A thing that worried me much is that, year by year, most of my friends are finally getting married. And now my little brother is getting married soon, next week. I even do not know why do I feel this weird emotions came out inside me. The question is when do I gonna meet my future wife or partner. I know patient, cause it has been written by Allah. All I do is keep on praying, and never ever giving up.

All this years, why now. Why not I feel the same thing that I feel right now on past few years ago. I'm turning to 29 soon, yeah I do have a new ride, but it wasn't complete where it need someone special sit next to me to complete everything.

Most of my wallpost full of engagement, wedding photo which concern me much whereby a lot and a lot of people keep on asking when is the time for me to step on the altar. I really don't like it.

Something need to change. But the thing is, I would like to make everyone surprise. Hrmm ... diam-diam ubi berisi hehe...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE