Night Photography Isn't Easy As It Looks

Wow, that is a huge challenge for me myself to take a few shot at night time. Eventually, I manage to a few of best photos so far. But hey, I'm still a beginner so a lot of things I need to learn besides all this time I'm more into food photography. Yeah, I do make some food and I take a picture on it a level of appreciation on what I portray on my food. Food represent yourself, it shown how passion and creative you are.

Alright, here we go, for the first photo I shall show you guys. It was kinda incidentally out-grip and impatiently taking a great shot and I manage to get this.

This wouldn't be a great photo. Different person has their own different perspective, for my own I like to try something kinda unusual and out of box. It is nothing to give something that you can do, by without following a lot onto the tutorial just try your own shot. The sparkles from the lights show how beautiful the lights can if you know how to work it by without interrupting the main focus onto it.


Night time isn't that easy to get a best shot. You need to have patient and a proper equipment for it, cause you're playing around with the lights and the surrounding. For me myself, I love to take a night photography cause it's kinda peaceful and outshine too.


So what do you get from the pic on above. Photography won't mean take a great or beautiful photo by without taking a bad photo and so on. Bad photo isn't mean it kinda bad and useless for display. For me myself, I call this a piece of arts. In the same time, I also involve onto food cuisine it makes me eager to sharpen my art level more step up to present a beautiful platter onto food presentation. This could be a piece of arts doesn't need a crayon or watercolor to outshine it. If you knew how to play around with the lights you'll might caught it was fun to play around with it.

Keep on shooting guys, never be afraid to take a bad photo. Cause people tend to get bored by looking at a good quality photo the entire time we need to get out from the comfort zone and try something way bizarre of our own ideas.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

Moving On To The Next Chapter