2014 Where It All Begun - Food Photography

It almost wanna to get the end of January, another new chapter in our life has been open up to be write on. This year, I'm not focusing much on my job which is I tend to likely more on work is work, I'll finish my job and that's it. After work, I'll focusing on my business on which I won't be wasting any of time thinking of paperwork at workplace after I leave the office. It won't bring anything other than stress haha!! 

Okay, I manage to came out with variety of menu onto my bakery this year. An applause and credit to myself and also not to forget Alhamdulillah all of the research I've done last year it totally paid off. 


Rie's Cadbury Choc Cupcakes, is something new that I had on my mind. First attempt it doesn't work so well, and I tend to modify a little bit on the recipe. Most of my friends used to call it as Valentine's cake. Nah, I'm more likely to call it as a chocolate lover cake. Love symbol means love into chocolate and since I'm using Cadbury brand so I had no idea at all how to create it, so I'll just pop on a chocolate onto it. 


As for most of my friend and family members, do knew this cake has been introduce on December 2013. For the first time, I venture myself onto a Mini Candy Buffet to promo some of the products that I can portray with. Red Velvet Cupcake it more likely kinda rare in town, cause not much people like to bake it I guess lol. Might be because of it cost. It won't stop me from making it raise up onto the next level. Hey everyone has their own signature dishes.

Alhamdulillah so far I had received various of orders onto these two new menus and most of them are given a positive feedback. Something that keep on goes onto my mind, to make an Oreo Cheese Cupcakes. On which I already been drag it into my menu. And it price hasn't come out yet. 

For Red Velvet Cupcakes & Cadbury Choc Cupcakes normally I sell into 16, 24 and 36 pieces. If you wanna know about it price please do not feel hesitated to leave your comment below. InsyaAllah I shall reply you as soon as possible. :-)

Happy New Year ... and it is not too late to greet Happy New Year since it still in January 2014. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

Moving On To The Next Chapter