Tricky Photography

It has been a month I'm using a DSLR camera on which I still a beginner into it. My DSLR still using the kit lens cause, I'll taking everything slow and steady not to grab everything at once otherwise burden me much.

Meet Nemo. She looks kinda freak out though lol. In fact I love shooting those animals, cause I found out the uniqueness and fun has come out naturally. This picture, I tend not to edit on it so much, just adjusting on it contrast and the others. 

This is Coffee. My mom used to call it coffee since it's brother call Milo lol. Anyway, my camera put on focusing onto that plant instead of my cat. But still I found out it kinda unique though. Blurry on it sight and focusing on it plant might turn up an amazing photo.

Every single editing I'm using Lightroom cause that time I hadn't any Photoshop yet. hehe.

Light Painting is what I love to do. I can create a piece of arts that words can't describe. By pointing on  creativity, other than food photography, this is is what do I like most. Cause lights has it own symphony may blooms people away.


Does it look familiar to you, yeah of coarse it one Shaklee's product. 

So that's all from me now, until next time ..

Comments

Unknown said…
cute pusak ya eh! :)
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

Moving On To The Next Chapter