First Time Into Photography #Throwback year 2013

On last 30th November 2013, my cousin asked me to take a post-wedding photos. Oh okay, I seemly kinda new to me. Since I'm still a beginner so I'll take it as a huge and a first step challenge onto my photography. Slightly I weren't that newbie into photography it just all this while more likely onto digital camera, handphone camera and so on. Nothing much like DSLR thingy as I'm onto right now.

Here some piece of my works, but still there is a lot of room for improvement.

Let me guess, most of you might think it one of re-plan shot or whatever it is. Nah you're all wrong. Everything went just eventually pop-up onto our mind, ever since my camera was set it timer at 10 secs for 8 frames.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE