Story of My Life

Nothing much personal.
So far in 2015 it's kinda a huge challenge for me encountering all of the obstacles that keep on hazard my way.
Love life? Nah ... I don't have any Love Story Fairytale to tell since I'm still single and I don't really have time to think about it now.
Yeah I do meet someone that I interested into but it isn't turn out kinda so well.
Choosy? Not quite but my past makes me more particular, careful and aware.

Sometimes it is hard to face a financial issue lately, might be a turntable on the financial board really gives me a huge challenge to face the real economic issue lol.
Business? As usual up and down and it all depends on my health conditions and more like a stock market lately.

Hot temper? Yeah, I admit that I'm a hot temper type of person but still I can control my anger for a certain limit. But still most of the time I explode like the worst than a nuclear bomb. lol.

Talking about LOVE life, urmm ... just let it be. I don't believe into True Love, other than Fake Love with Scandalism hahaha!!! In fact that's true though if you realize in our daily life nowadays haha!!

Okay I'll stop all of the sarcasm "word of wisdom" for now. I still digging in an idea out of my brain that been stuck for years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE