RM100 for Cost To Long Loyang!! New Price!!















Surprise?? What?? Am I dreaming?? What the heck is going now!! Wow!! This is quite a shocking news for you guys out there. I just found out that the cost for travel to such a rural areas like my mom home village Long Loyang, last time it cost you only RM60 per pax. But now ... after the shocking news bout the petrol had increased the price lately, it cost you about RM100 per person for one trip to Long Loyang. If back and forth it cost you about RM200. Sweet nibblets, I'd rather pay a MASwing ticket rather than using 4WD car. That was a shocking news for everyone. Each product out there except perfume, clothes, slippers and etc drastically the pricing market booming to upper price ceiling. By refer to my Microeconomics study, if this keep on happen, it may cause a high inflation and more and more black market involved just because people out there try to find a cheap food supply.

Yesterday, the Bernas Manager told to reutors, they would like to decreasing the price of rice about 15%. For me it still expensive though. How do they think about this economic things. Honestly I'm not interested into this dirty, fluffy, whacky or whatever it is politic stuff .... just I was concern about those Private Employees every month they've earned like RM400 ... How do they going to survive if they have family. I think our person who responsible on this increasing market price was really, really, really dummy. Maybe they had a lot of money, their food sponsor by their sponsors every month I guess, who knows that why they even didn't think about those people. Just makes Malaysian Citizen getting more suffer than before!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE