I Can't Get Into IPTA for The First Intake

Well that was a sad news for me ... never mind maybe it's not on my luck by this intake. I keep trying again until I can get into IPTA .. No matter wat... the gateway it is ... I will keep trying harder ...

Hence I just don't even care whatever people gonna say about it. Cuz it was my future not their future. My future is in my hand. Some of them told me that I have a permenant job why do I why go to study again. I answered their question like this. What do I care. To get high position just work harder and in the end you still end up with the same position. What for??

Just totally bloody Humanity Hell!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Amboi!! Mare nya dia...takut I bila I baca post U tu ler....

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE