April Fool 2011

April Fool, hrmm does anyone get any April Fool prank today? If you don't mind by share it to us though. I even not really into April Fool though. As my tradition, my very own tradition hehe (how was that) I usually take a leave on April Fool to avoid from unwanted prank and perhaps the laughter just look like that cat. Spooky though. I wonder whose cat is that. May I know whose the owner please.

Cause your cat might be eaten something laugh medicine on it own meal. lolz.

It's Friday, I feel a little bit calm today whereby there is something wonderful or cherish thing might be happen today who knows right.

Let me ask you guys what do you understand about April Fool? Cause I'm getting use to put more prank on my friends or anyone else. They tend to get mad like a mad cow. Isn't it April Fool suppose to be there is no revenge, pay back or other factors though.

Just be careful by the time you put on prank on someone though. There is a limit on it, such as no killing, raping, taking advantage for somebody to loose a virgin cause she or him can't be get angry when it happen. That is not April Fool though.
I called it as Devil Whisper Fool on You. I guess I'm too overwhelming here l0lz.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE