How Crazy Are You Can Be

Have you ever think that, each idea come out on your mind can be transform into crazy activity. Don't get me wrong here, crazy activity sort of like karaoke, miming, dancing, or even acting and post it on YouTube. You might be glamorous later on without cost a lot of bucks on it.


Don't stop believing on whatever you do. Just let all the negativity word come out from those jealousy people that mocking up on you, just let it be. My polishing on your talent, with your own confident level I'm sure you will be on the right track. Criticizes always occur on whatever we do. Without it there's no improvement. Quite typical though.

Have you guys watch Glee lately? It such inspirational TV show series and make you more believing on yourself and to be proud who you are.


Glee also known as a looser. If you think on the other way round. Being a looser is much more better than become a person that think they are cool enough. But hey a looser can gain a lot of attention than a cool person. Don't you agree with me? Do not forget to watch Glee episode tonight, Bieber Fever spread through Glee. Do you got you Bieber Fever? Me? Nahh... for me his song much more better than a person who sing it lolz. No offence okay guys. I am fan of Justin Bieber song only not Justin Bieber himself haha.


Have you heard Justin Bieber had broken up with his girlfriend Selena Gomez. Selena deserve a better boyfriend compare to Justin though. Sorry guys, for those Justin's fan don't get mad on me. It just my opinion though. Buy hey his songs totally cool, and nice to hear with his squeaky voice. I think better stop talking before my blogs getting ambushed by Justin Bieber's fan lolz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE