Day 5 in Taiwan - Creative Expo Taiwan, Taipei Expo Park, Taipei Museum of Arts, Yanmingsan, Shilin Nightmarket


Day 5 - 29 April 2015

I just can't believe that I still can survive travel alone in Taiwan. It's my fifth day in Taiwan. AWESOME!!. I just drink a French Cocoa Milk along with Pineapple Fried Rice that I tapau from Bismilla Halal Restaurant. While I'm having my breakfast, I were look through the map which places that I shall go next. Suppose I wanna drop by at Shilin and take a bus ride to National Palace Museum. But it turn way to the other round hehe.. spontaneous activity always rockin my trip hehe... 


French Cocoa Milk one of my favourite since my first day in Taiwan.


Around 11am I make a move to Yuanshan Station and I went to Expo Park, to find some food to much on since it's almost lunch hour. I thought the Casablanca on this day, I was wrong. By no choice I ate something at one of Halal Stall Indian Cuisine.



Here is it, what do I can tell is that, it might look spicy but it isn't. The milk tea, gosh it taste awesome. I love the taste of aromatic Taiwan's tea it reminds me of Sabah's Tea. But this one has it own uniqueness. Slurrpp ...



Beef curry.


I do not have any idea what is this hehe ...


This is some part of Eco Park view.




You know what, there's an exclusive event Creative Expo Taiwan where for one or two days it only open those who has business card to exchange consider it as VIP passes only. I exchange my Public Mutual Business Card by filling in a form and guess what I get the Buyer passes. AWESOME!!!

Inside the expo, I can see a lot of exclusive fashion designer, it design wow massacrelly awesome. Even a unique design watch catch my attention a lot. I wouldn't go for a shopping activity just relax and enjoy the view hehe..



After exiting the expo, I walked around the park. OMG flowers .. since it's semi spring - summer, so wasn't so much flowers surround. But I can tell, these park are beautiful.













Oh cute little panda hehe ...













Taipei's Arts Museum, on my mind it just a piece of art and nothing really much special inside it, since I have a curiosity level rapid high until it explode the thermometer hehe. I decided to get in and look around. 



You know what first I saw their technology invented in Taiwan. Speechless, the awesomeness on their technology amaze me a lot. Especially when one of the lady told me one of the machine you put SD Card inside it, and the machine will make the exact things that you want to, It does not made from plasic there one particular material they're using which environmental friendly and it isn't fragile enough. When I look at the latest laptop and gadgets, Asus Notebook has release it new Notebook for gamers where it hasn't release in our country yet. At here also I get myself to hold and use new Asus Zenfone 2. Super complicated haha!! but I like it. Now I owned a Asus Zenfone 2 as my 2nd phone hehe...


Now I am at the Arts Museum ..


As what you can see here, every single pieces on display made from chocolate. Would you like to eat it? I don't think so cause it looks like a toy to me and "sayang" mok makan haha .. kacak glak bah. Even the tank, helicopter oh gosh .. the person who made this has serious mastery into chocolate industry.





Those guns also made from chocolate.








This is not a real flowers, it just an artificial flowers.  




If you might notice this table looks like an ordinary table has nothing special about try to stand next it. You'll be surprise hehe ...














After finished up touring the Museum, I was wrong, it was awesome dude. Totally awesome, I can a beheaded statue gives me creepy out of it and the art works amaze me a lot. Next stop is Shilin Station. At Shilin Station I have two choices either go to National Palace Museum or Yanmingsan National Park. I was confuse. The information center at Shilin Station gave me a direction how get to Yanmingsan. I have to use a R5 bus and it will bring you to Yanmingsan. To get a bus ride make sure you have enough money inside EasyCard cause it's more convenient. 


Okay now at Yanmingsan. It way up some sort of a mountain like that. I've two tourist from China we became a friend and three of us walked together all along the mountain. 


Here's the route map, where shall we up to. Along the way you can buy some beautiful flowers, I wish I could bought some giant cabbages to bring back home hehe ... we were on some of a lake I can't remember what is lake name is, but it has particular hours you can see it lake fill with a lot of water in it. 







OMG!!! How cute this cat is ... so adorable .. 



This what I mention about a water lake flower some sort of like that.



Cabbages oh gosh ...



Now we're heading back to bus stop waiting for a bus.



While waiting without further waste of time let's enjoy the scenic view of Taipei


Along the way to Beitou Station, I can see a lot of  hot spring pouring all surround the mountain. As what my friend told me that mountain used to be a volcanic mountain. Okay, it's about 730pm arrived at Beitou Station. From Beitou I'm using a RED LINE MRT to Jiantan Station where's the Shilin Night Market is. It is the largest Night Market and one of most popular nightmarket in Taipei. When I arrived I can see a lot of teenagers, tourist from Korea, Japan n etc enjoying themselves on food hunting, shopping. I can tell this place you can find anything that you want to. Not to mention how cheap it is.


Since my stomach is playing a drum and bass music, it means I need to grab some food. I stop by at Yunus Halal Restaurant just next to Halal Bismilla Restaurant, oh I've forgot to mention that drinks are free flow. You can take coffee, fruit juice for free. How cool is that.  


It almost 1100am, since the laundry station open 24 hours a day, so why don't I do some laundry again ... hehe ...


I bought a Meiji Milk Chocolate from 7E convenient store to gain back the energy. 


That's all for Day 5 in Taiwan, merely I do not have any idea what to write might be level of enticement way on top haha!! ... 2 more days left ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Moving On To The Next Chapter

What's in NazClie Enterprise ?