Experiment ... Baking ...

Most of people think that baking is a simple method to do, even kids can bake. Baking isn't all about dumping all of the ingredients without a proper measurement like cooking then you can get a beautiful cake. Nope, for me myself baking is more like a science experiment whereby you're playing around with measurement, experiment, ratio and etc. It wasn't easy as it looks especially when it comes into pipping, decoration it more likely crucial things to do if you are beginner.

Practice makes perfect, a lot of room for improvement actually. Mine that perfect and master much into decoration but hey, you need to balance on both things. Taste, texture and decoration. If it looks beautiful and stunning at outside but inside just typical sponge cake and tasteless for sure most of people gonna disappoint though. Like I said I'm not an expert, but I always listen ask for a feedback. Too sweet, sugary not everyone loves it though, especially the old folks.

I love brownies, at first my brownies isn't that chunky, fudgy, yummyliocious more like eating a chocolate cake. But after doing a lot of research, thanks to EveryDay Food on YouTube channel teach how to play around with the fat and how dense do you wish your cake to be. Alhamdulillah most of people loves it and of coarse I do certain modification on measurement, ingredients more likely my own momentum crazier experiment lol. I may upload the picture as soon as I transfer the entire things into my laptop. hehe ..

But hey don't be afraid to play around with the ratio and make your own experiment on which it can create the uniqueness and your signature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Moving On To The Next Chapter

What's in NazClie Enterprise ?