Rainbow Birthday Cake

The heavy and tallest cake I ever made. I'm not that expert or professional level to make such a beautiful birthday cake. I'm still process of learning. This cake was ordered by my friend for her son birthday. Let me brief a little bit info on the cake, frosting and certain details. For the cake I made a 6 6 layers of Rainbow Cake by using Vanilla Butter-cake Recipe with 9 inches width and tall urmmm .. . I haven't measure it lol. For the frosting I'm using Swiss Meringue Buttercream and edible picture.

It cake kinda heavy might be weight of 2KG and above. I do need to have a large and taller cake box just incase in future new order are coming in. It took me at least about 4 hours to finish it. Hehe ... Few more cakes I shall put on my blogs.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Moving On To The Next Chapter

What's in NazClie Enterprise ?