Moving Forward onto The Next Chapter

It has been a while on my disappearance that I not quite involve into writing due to busy schedule that is killing me. Now it's December, and sooner it's January 2016. Achievement? Yeah some part of it, especially on my pastry and etc. But still financially need to work on it whereby kinda typical to everyone nowadays.

To be honest, I am really getting sick and tired over most of the old folks or anyone out there keep on asking the same questions over and over again. When will you get married? Do you have any girlfriend yet? Do not wait too much longer your age is getting older ... OH WELL!! HELLO!! Marriage is not like you're shopping spree clothes during Grand Sales at Shopping Mall. When you're getting bored of it, you just simply toss it away. I know they're concern about me being single for a longer period of time, but duh .. like I never been into relationship before. It just I don't want to spread it to entire community, what for ... it won't gave any source of income at all.

Ok enough with the sarcasm thingy, some other time I keep on thinking, how long do am I gonna live into this kind of lifestyle I need to move on and do my own things. Yeah I do have spend a lot doing on my stuff but it just need to be more spectacular and stunning that makes the whole world LOOOK ATT MEE hahaa!! Yeah right, day dreaming much aye.

Okay enough with all of the muttering thingy I even do not have any idea what am I going to write about lol. Next gonna be birthday cake topic and so on ... stay tune.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Moving On To The Next Chapter

What's in NazClie Enterprise ?