G.I Joe Retaliation Review


G.I. Joe Fans have you watched this movie yet? It is a must to watch, based on my own personal review it was an epic. Even the 3D effect, amazing and worth for my money to watch on this movie compare to Jack and The Giant Slayer. Seemly like gosh, I pay this much for 3D this what I get, not really much action pack and so on. Alright, let's getting back to the main point here. 

Do you still remember Zatarn in disguise became the President and they lock down the real President down basement. Well he play the rolls really good. The saddest part, are most of G.I Joe team died on the field due to ambush attack send by the fake President cause he was trying to bring back Cobra Commander.

Dwayne Johnson who plays a role as Roadblock

Dwayne really brings over to the limit to the audience cause, everyone are dying to watch on his action inside the movie. And surely most of his fans out there gonna be amaze on what he did on the movie itself. Not even forget, it won't be more hysterical and funnier by without Bruce Willis. Damn both of this men are hilarious and I even can't stop laughing by looking at both them argue over something. :-) I can tell both of them are professional.


The movie plot ifself, I even not feeling bored or sleepy by watching it from beginning until the end of the movie. The interesting part is the when the Cobra Commander push a button over London city, some sort of like a needle dropping by from upper of the outer space it felt like that thing almost hit right on your eyes. All of 3D effects beyond of my expectation. But of coarse one of the former hero that we watch on G.I Joe 1, died and that is the saddest part. Well of coarse not every hero should survive right?


I guess that's all I can tell about my thoughts on this movie, and it is a must to WATCH!! PEOPLE!! Grab your ticket and buckle up hehe!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Moving On To The Next Chapter

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon