MR. KNOW IT ALL

Oh well, as what you've seen on my previous post somebody did mention I'm being MR. KNOW IT ALL!! Who cares. Well, I have to no intend to reply back "Anonymous" comment regarding a full bar of crappy that has no ending at all. Hoho. I've deleted that post cause I don't want to create another drama, that I even not mention a person name and because this is my blogs and it is up to me to write something what I've done, where and I going to. But no the entirely private life shall be posted into blogs, Facebook or Twitter. That's sound kinda desperate gaining attention. LOL. 

Oh by the way, being a multi-personality for some people really hard to get and understand me. Okay at work, I usually shown my other personality that's kinda catchy enough. But after work, I'll be me and myself, cause at work I just pretend much and to be professional. Of coarse I don't have to shown my true personality at work. Hehe. 




I don't really care if most people gonna say that I'm being MR. KNOW IT ALL or whatever it is, cause I share what do I researched on. You are the should stop being "MR. KNOW IT ALL" or whatever title you have. You even do not know anything about me, your first judgement about me has been gone way too far of the par. This song really portray much to all of the HATERS. Oh well, being a happy go lucky type of person why should I care about it? Useless and such a waste of time.

P/S : Stop making assumption on first sight judgement, cause you'll might be wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Moving On To The Next Chapter

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon