Hunger For Food

I'm not that hunger much haha. Just not at night time, cause I need to control certain amount of consumption on food that I should taken at night time. Besides, I eat a lot during lunch. Tonight my mom and I were craving those steamboat stuff, and both of us decided to make one. But eventhough we do not have any steamboat set, hey who says you really need one. As usually I'll become the CHEF, as always incharge into prepare the soups and cook it. The ingredients we bought some of like fish ball or something that has weird looking texture haha and frozen crab meat yesterday. Literally, I'm not a huge fan of seafood because of allergy, most of seafood I basically not taken it as my meal. Hehe.

Tom Yam soup with those seafood stuff ... hehe ..

Of coarse the all time favourites.. MAMEE .. but I can say the portion kinda lil bit smaller than as I remember when I was kid. Things has changed drastically.

My meal would not be that complete without this hehe .. I used to call it as SUMIE .. 
It really taste nice if you eat with a slice of bread :-)

Nothing really quite grooving enough on the entire day, just that typical lifestyle that has never change hoho!! I'm a lot more crazier after work compare to working time ... that's obvious for multi-personality like me. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Moving On To The Next Chapter

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon