KIA The Power to Surprise

As what you know, KIA has been far ahead improve onto their technology, design and reliability quite impressive. Me myself own one of KIA model past 2 months ago. Which I bought it a week after it launched. At first I thought I want to get myself KIA Forte, but it turn twisted all the way round when I look at KIA Rio. KIA Rio has caught be a huge attention into it, interm of technology way ahead advance. Hence as I were been told by one of KIA's SA that KIA has less Co2 emission it only carry 85gm only. Wow that's what I called an eco-friendly car. It has very pleasant space which back passengers won't suffer from a leg room space problem.

I can tell most of Peter Schreyer's design way ahead futuristic and stunning too. He's former car designer of Audi and Volkswagen, and he's now become a non-Korean Vice President of KIA.


Our mindset need to change, we can't say each every car brand are the best and worst among of all. All of them are fighting and always figure out a way how to create a quality car. Unlike Proton they're learning from their mistakes on the past and they'll trying to get even better. As for myself, I buy a car not by it's brand. I know most of people keep on telling that Toyota is the best among of all, Honda and so on. But I'm not focusing on it's brand, the technology and which car do I interested on. No matter how good most of the cars are you mentioning about it you do not know take a good care of it, there's no use too. 

In term of maintaining our car for a long-term run, ensure regularly servicing, not too drifting a lot which might effect the engine badly, frequent vacuum the interior, polishing every 3 months to maintain it car paint and be a good driver. :-)

Back to KIA, have you seen the recent KIA Forte K3, it such a stunning car and it's technology beyond over the par. 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Moving On To The Next Chapter

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon