Cheerish Moment.

Now I would to share to all of you out there. All of the cheerish moment that I've ever had. When I look at it, it was full of cheer, less stress, more laughter I miss that moment. I wish I can turn back on time but I can't. We're never be going be young forever of our life. That is the true colours of our life. There is a darkness still inside that make us feel so small. Just don't be afraid to shown the true colours that beautiful like a rainbow

True Moments Sharing With Ieda & Mas

X-Ray??

Mothers Day with My Grandmother & My Lovely Mom
I'm Proud to be Orang Ulu

Everything is only left memory ...

It's time for candid

Mari Menuai Padi Bersama Abg Lasom & Me

Tornado in Miri

Urrmm hehe Joph melepas flight ko udah2 g posing cia haha

OMG What Happen Mata Abg Lasom ya hehe

Kids Please Don't Try This At Home LOLZ

how stress we're during extended hours, why not just take some a break

What are we doing?

Hey, do I smell something?

Elzah seems ready to run away though eheh

somebody is sleeping.. hehe

Yummy Slurpee..

That's it, some part that I can share with you guys. There's more, stay tune and keep on visiting my blogs time to time. :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE