2009 MEMORIEs

OMG, I can't believe I still keeping this video, it was so hilarious I even can't stop laughing watch all of my videos. First stop you'll might want to see someone in Klinik Kesihatan Miri tend to sing as Gwen Steffani. Hrmm how well her singing though. Perhaps a cat is trying to a tiger. Perhaps.

I can't stop laugh watching this video lolz

Have you heard about E!Everywhere in Miri? Perhaps you'll do, hehe. It such an activity that's really, really, really insane lolz. It was quite stressful day though, we tend to make some spontaneous video by doing some documentary, gossip, killing & some pranks. But still there is a commercial break on it though "owh i've got some message"


Where r u going Frankie.. Frankie Frankie .. Frankie Muniz lolz


Let we learn how to pose. Did you know by pose show ur abs is important try to look at this

Last But Not Least ...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE