ZacRie's Donut What's the SECRET?

Zacrie's Donut ( Frozen ) is a most wanted nowadays. People love to eat it, because of it own texture so soft & tasty. Hence everyone loves it. It has no secret ingredient for it though. But hence it wasn't a typical ingredient to make a donut, normally people used wheat flour, milk, simmer water mix with yeast.

Photobucket
ZacRie's Donut ( Frozen )

After all of this years, I've been keep on do a lot of research how to make a tastier donut until I attend a culinary arts course ( Pastry Preparation ). From there I've learned what does each ingredient all about. I was so surprise that flour have 3 categories for each purpose.

To ensure & maintain the quality of my donuts production, I ensure that each of ingredients that I used are HALAL, a suitable flour & ingredients for it.

If you want to taste it please do not feel hesitated to leave comment here & we'll entertain your feedback as soon as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE