SpOOKy

Spooky, spooky, ngutik ngutik ngutik lolz it was a word that I used on my daily day. But how spooky is that. Would it be like

Haha. Hilarious. Back to my day. Today it wasn't good nor bad though. But still there is some space for me to chill out. With Slurpee only at 7 Eleven.

Slurpee

People can change whenever do they want it too. Hence people also can change their mind fast. It is hard to believe each word that came out from everybody sometimes. Cause there is a history that for me hard to put a trust on somebody. Withhold with a promise, but sometimes it just some empty promises. So what do I care so much about it.

But still my confident level suddenly drop down. Is it something good or bad. I hope I'm not get into my head twist because of my confident level suddenly drop down. Darn, I feel kinda exhausted today I hate working EXTENDED HOURS. Feels like a sponge full with some soap & water ready too squeeze in until it has nothing left. That is how do I feel. My energy level down. Arrggh ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE