Crash To The Limit

I dunno why do am I feel kinda down today. I dun have any courage & confident on myself. Is it something bad? Cuz I'm used to be like this couple of weeks. Hence I was kind of person tat is such happy go lucky now it just turn another way round.

Photobucket

Am I missing somebody? Do I feel alone? Do I feel being alienated? Do I feel like there is nothing left for me? It's kinda weird day for me. I feel like nobody likes to talk with me. I even do not why. Everyone has a bad day. Hence it's up to that person how do they want to handle their stress & all of the obstacle been face too. I think I need should have fun. Cuz I dun seems spend most of time do something that is fun. As long as not as -

Photobucket

OMG. What happen to both of them. Hehe. Every time I look at this picture, there is a lot of joyful & laughter being going on. No matter how rough the day is but still there is time for a joyful time. Just don't care whatever people gonna say about you. Just do whatever you think is right. For me, I do some stuff that is like the most. As long as I'm not humiliating myself in front of the crowd.

Photobucket

I just let everything goes away, by hitting the ball to the wall as if that ball is my burden. Once it knock it to the wall, every single obstacle & stress I have, I just let it go. Don't let mess with your mind. The more it mess with your mind, the more you'll in trouble into solving your problems. People mouth we can't shut no matter how hard are we persuade them with a lot of cash, but still mouth can't be shut unless they're a wall. That is life though.

Comments

Zach, fun & laugh is the most important things to ease your problemo.. since i was your friend, it better for u to mix with somebody that can cheer u up! I believe by this way you will find urself.. put aside ur carier and live ur life with ur own way but dont pretend to be others.. zach is zach... go bro...cheer u up! NGUTIK KITAK TOK! Ngee~
ZacRie said…
yupe it's true hehe. hey why not you're following my blogs though. Since no one want to follow my blogs huhu

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE