Childish?

I've been facing the same problem over and over again. SOme people get used to call me as a CHILDISH because I collect all of the action figures like Transformer, Ben 10 and all of those stuff at Toys World and Toy R Us. So what?!! Even though, my new hobby on collecting Angry Birds plushy that also taken as an issue. Don't you have something to do except by critize on what ever am I doing. Well duh.. Get a life. I'm not using your penny or Ringgit or dollar or whatever it is to buy those stuff.

Have you ever realized that whenever you were watching cartoons such as Ben 10, Sailormoon and etc automatically most of people called you CHILDISH. Are you just came from a world of adult that has no toys and etc surrounding you all this years? Might be a world has no cartoon except adult movie. That's ridiculous. But hey who create cartoons? A kid? A kid established their own creation and make it alive on TV? Is that so? Just keep bare on your mind. People who watch cartoons much more matured compare to a person that watch adult movie all the time.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

Moving On To The Next Chapter