Worst Food Poisoning Ever!!

Sense of phobia arise into me nowadays by taking a meal at outside food. I've been infected by the worst food poisoning ever in my life. I've never been infected such thing before. I can tell that is the worst thing that most of people try to avoid. Just imagine if you're in shopping mall, and you need to go let go all of your waist for many times. Normal charges per entry RM0.20, how about if you're going to toilet at the same time about 20 times in a day. Wow, totally they're making a lot of money from you though.

I don't want to mention where do I eat til I've got this diarrhea. On;y what do I can tell is that, I think their food was infected by some kind of flies egg or something since they left it open without anything to cover it up. Don't they care about people health and by the time people complaining about their food was infected, and their license might suspended.

For me, I am also into food industry but I do care about hygiene and it safe to eat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

Moving On To The Next Chapter