First Day in Kolej Komuniti

It was a wonderful experience to learn something that I was not good at. I'm no culinary expert, but I am a learner.
Do you want some? Fruit Tart

It does look delicious am I right? Fruit Tart one of the simplest and the easiest thing to do. Except it own crust you have to mold it gently and leave everything in well balance. Filling is all about your creativity how are you going to make it. It own shell easily fragile you just screw up on mold it. Keep on mind, to make a good pastry finish product you have to enact with your mood. Always be happy, so that your food look happy to look at too.

At first I found tart is quite hard to do, because I'm getting use to make donut, bread and all of those critical thing to do where most of people does not have a lot of patient into since it own dough such a delegate and one wrong ingredient into it you have to start all over again. But hey it wasn't that easy nor hard to make. I found it was fun to make tart.

Tart Shell

Kinda cool aye, but hey not much people love to make tart since it quite hard to mold in. Not too thin or thick. Otherwise it will end up other way round though. Pastry is not like cooking, it was totally different, whereby you need to measure and well balance everything ensure there is no mistake into it because there is no way turn back round. Once you screw it, you'll have to start all over again and again. Not much guys like into pastry since it has complicated method compare to cooking. In cooking if you screw up with one ingredient you still can fix it.

Happiness and feeling exhausted are the typical things happen to us into pastry. Once you have high interest into, you'll be feel a lot of fun and you'll never get bored. That is what do I feel, my passion into cooking such rising upper sky until I'm working on my ass, feet, hands & etc just to reached my goal & dream. Everyone have their own dreams and it just matter of you, whether you'll work hard for it or just let it be in your memory without do nothing.

Joy the fun with you

Hey, don't forget to take a photo on your creation. It just something a big achievement for you guys attend something that everyone gonna be surprise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

Moving On To The Next Chapter