CHAIRS??

Damn today is the worst day ever. I don't think so it is the worst day though cause it just beginning it still morning not yet dawn and reached to end of a day. I feel like want to sit on cozy chair sit back n relax without suffering from any backache. Might be this will help on my problem.


If I owned this chair surely I won't step away from it, and keep on tweeting though lolz. Is it comfy enough. By looking at it own texture and size I don't think so I can sit on it for hours. Surely I will throw it away into dustbin. I need something that is comfy, easy to lay down, relaxing and friendly to back bones.

Just try to imagine, every single dental clinic in town will change their chair much more modern and you'll feel like living in the other world.
Quite interesting, surely more and more people love to flog around dental clinic just because want to sit on that cozy chair and feel it. Is it too friendly for us. I can imagine if somebody just fall asleep while on treatment. Feel the sensation of comfy chair and not realize that they're having some tooth removal treatment lolz.

How about this? What do you guys think? Surely nobody want to leave this chair for hours I guess. Hehe. Technically I'm not into it, it does look kinda friendly indeed, save a lot of space and don't tell me that thingy speaker all around the backseat and above of it.

That's all from me shall be continue later on with newly news update by the time I gain my idea back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

Moving On To The Next Chapter