Finally I Get To Meet My Idol

Recently I attended Cooking Session with Chef Ismail and Chef Florence Tan. Wow it was totally amaze me out, I was totally clueless that time because Chef Florence is one of my idol since I was kid. Besides the No. 1 in my chart is not other than Chef Wan.


I can say, this is the best memory ever. My dream to become a Chef, waving booming up to the sky with a high spirit to get it so badly.
Doesn't matter how hard it is to get what do I want. I won't stop trying. To be on top, we have to start from bottom like climbing a mountain. At bottom where we start, all of the journey that we've been through may have face a lot of obstacles shall await for us. It just matter of yourself, whether you want to stop half-way by giving up for just take out the challenge. Like me, I've been through a lot of obstacles that stand on me that I need to "kill" it one by one.

I almost want to give up, want to try out something else that I might found something suit to me. No, it hasn't. My passion is in the kitchen, my life and my happiness is in the kitchen. I can't be happy by working all the time in the office and doing this that I dislike.


Look delicious am I right? I can tell it taste so great, which I was more inspire by joining this program. I can't wait to attend another Pastry & Cake Class by this Saturday and Sunday. I hope it gonna be amazing and tremendous experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

Moving On To The Next Chapter