Are You Enough To Be Paparazzi?

I'm no paparazzi, but just a typical person. In order for you to take a picture it does not matter you've got to have your ownself an expensive camera just because of you want to take nicer picture with clearer view. Just spend on what you are afford to. For me I'm satisfying with my HTC Desire S Android Phone. I know it own picture quality wasn't that spectacular as DSLR. Nah, if I know what to do with DSLR for sure I'll become the paparazzi of the month on each wedding occasion lolz.

scaledphptn0server737filenames21rk.jpg
This is one of my favourite picture that I took. Stingy on the skin makes it such so stunning on a pic hehe. Nah it just a simple picture to see, but I don't care you guys must leave a comment and give positive comment only. Ehem, excuse me for overacted for a while. (Over Excited).

269839_2205179178723_1524705185_32379491_5255378_n.jpg
Urrmm guys has anyone just left their coin here. It also consider as money guys. Without it, it can't become RM1, RM10 and etc. Collecting coins and put it on your savings one of suggestion for you do smart savings. But hey just do some promotion a little bit I hope, no one are getting petrified to visit my blogs again haha. Here it goes, have you guys heard about Public Mutual by Public Bank before. Total return 10% and above, all about Savings. (Car Break). Ooopss let's get back to our topic, so where were we. Hrmm ..

OMG, you've got to be kidding me. I just can't believe this, who take this picture!! It was so CUTE and adorable. Hehe. Look at it, owwh.. poor thing I love koala. If I can bring it back home surely I pack myself go to Australia just to purchase Koala hehe. But as what I've heard from the expert about animal (i'm not that expert), they've said if it doing some "matting project" it was turn from a slow motion to aggressive. OMG! TFI (Thanks For Info). Anyone still considering about to have one of this?? Special OFFER. Gosh, STOP it otherwise those WWF gonna find me and sue me later on haha.

Last and not least this is my favourite part, you've got to see this. It such so stunning, gorgeous and arrghh .. your eyes won't spiral anywhere expect on that pic. Do you thinking what am I thinking about? Surely you guys never regret this, and you always remember it. Rating? 18SX I guess. OMG sooner there'll be a filter on my blogs whereby only 18 years and above can enter my blogs, Oh NO! NO! NO!.. Popularity is really important, Stop talking nonsense. Without wasting my time (Yeah it is waste a lot of time though).. here it is (duh .. not too surprise at all)

270273_2202881161274_1524705185_32375846_3339486_n.jpg
What do you guys think so SEXY right haha...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE