Kenangan Lama Kebanyakan Hanya Memori

Have you ever, think about your past. Whereby you found yourself in cherish, happy, sadness, sorrow and etc. Where ever you go, your friends gonna be with you took a lot of pictures and share the moment together. Do you still do it now? Or maybe it just leave as a single memory awaiting for a virus came and delete it all. Let me share you all some part of my life. Let switch from English to BM. :)

Aduh ganas nya muka aku nak cekik orang haha. Memori 2009 yang separuhnya hanya tinggal dalam kenangan sebab tempat nie tak seperti macam dulu lagi. Terlalu banyak perubahan ever since a giant project came by around the beach. Gambar nie di ambil time kat Tanjong Lobang.
2009 memories totally leave a lot of memories that I can't forget.


Yang nie agak menarik, cuba tgk aksi2x semua orang kat sini. Ada seorang tu macam tengah menghayati pokok tu, seorang laki mcm tgk sesuatu, ada yang macam nak mencabut jer pokok tu and yang penting kat starring macam muka blur tu just wonder apa mereka semua nie buat. Idea gila2x dah tak tau apa nak buat jadi buat lah aksi spontan masing2x. Tapi member sorang tak masuk lah adik dia pulak masuk. Oooo ALong di mana kau. Frankie Jak ada dalam pic nih.


I just can't stop laugh by looking at our pose. Gosh, Along & I are trying to hit some heavy stone on my friend head, rest of 2 guys. I even did not knew what the heck are they doing. Were this some kind of baywatch or modeling photoshot or something lol. OMG, look at that guy the way he pose GOSH, no wonder a lot of people keep on looking at as. How about Frankie, just sitting there and looks like awaiting for some princess to come and give him a kiss lolz. Sorry ya guys it just a frankly jokes to remember our good times together.


This is my favourite pic, I manage to get it spontaneous. The real thing is we were tried to make things like those two girls pretended they were promoting those car but it turn way other round though. By the time I look at this picture, I've decided to put some prank and script on it to make it more alive. Phew luckily I did not took any videos though if not it shall be hot sensation. Actually we were ended our roadshow program on that night just to release some vibes and tension this was what happened to us. Lolz. Venue where else, Bintang Megamall or so called Parkson :) That's all from me now. I shall be right back to potray more on me. I'm not copying other people idea okay, this is what I want to share. Ever since one of our friend seemly turn into disappearance and everytime I text message to that person, that person did not reply back.
What a lame, I know might be that person got a cool friends whereby much cooler than us and let us leave behind what a such pathetic looser. Ooopss I've been going too far. Hehe. Enjoy...

Comments

ham said…
Geng, malunyer........But I like it...TQ fren...
ZacRie said…
Hehe you're welcome :)
Shane said…
nice ..

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

Moving On To The Next Chapter