David Archuleta Live In Malaysia

OMG!! Too bad I can't watch him live since I'm in Miri and I am the one to be last minute to know it. GOSH!! I am such a terrible terrible HARDCORE FANS!! That's okay, I still can watch his progress on his concert live in KL on YouTube. Thank you Archuleta Avenue. You guys rocks!!! I just can't stop watching it all over again and again. If I were there surely you'll gonna see a lot of pics I've taken whole night and not forget tonnes of back-up batteries lolz.





You can called so whatever, hey everyone have their own idol it just a matter of are you aware enough to open your mind by hearing someone too obsess on particular artist.

For me there's nothing wrong with it. Hey enough muttering mumbling on stupid crap lolz. David has grown up into his music and singing whereby more mature but he still the same David that I know from America Idol. Humble, being modest and adorable. He can be such an icon one day with his song, personality and everything. I hope he'll keep on maintain the way he is by not end up like most of Hollywood artist out there.

We as David Archuleta's Fan let us bare on our mind keep eye on David so he will not turn into the rest of Hollywood superstars lolz.

That's all from me, Chiao ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE