It's Sunday .. BAYWATCH TIME ..

Looks like I do not have much idea to talk about, ever since it is pretty damn tiring day for me. Hence I can tell it was such a wonderful Sunday whereby at last I can go to the beach on SUNDAY!! Thanks to my friend Jackson for accompany me eventhough we're not going to shopping mall after that. Sorry yea, you know Parkson right now floods a lot of people crazier on shopping spree lolz.
Herewith, some of pictures that I can share with you guys out there. I don't care if you keep on telling me that my English is SUCKS!! So what?!!! But still there is a room for improvement.


First Stop .. some spectacular view that I manage to capture at Marina Bay.

Which one is yours?

Too Environmental Friendly

Jack what are you doing there??

Now comes Tanjong Lobang...

Excuse me Miss this is not Hawaii for you to surf okay ..

Such an aggressive cat ..

That's from me now, I need to reboot back my "CPU" .. here comes MONDAY ..

Comments

nyalujang said…
lama x g marina bay..huhu..nice pics. good job.

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE