New Gadgets and My Life

Breaking the habitzz..... Oppss ...

I can tell this week kinda the worst I ever had, some stupid insurance people from AIA calling me on the phone promote the new insurance policy. Sorry I'm insured already, sorry no thanks. They've keep on call on my phone, whereby sometimes I do hardly to answer the phone if I saw a starter number from '03' . Totally crap, I do have to make some lies and excuses to avoid them though. That's kinda clever.

Let talk something else, rather than keep on talking about stupid crappy insurance thingy.
I've just got a new gadget though, so called HTC Desire S. Most of my friends are too crazy onto HTC Incredible S. What's so special about HTC Incredible S? Hrmm.. I just wonder, so far do I know is that the phone shop told me there has not much difference, every HTC phone is almost the same just a lil bit tiny software that slightly make it different than the other model.

The phone of the year has evolved

This is MINE .. lolz .. I found this phone kinda helpful to me, sometimes I do struggle a lot by using it, but hey it was fun though.

It's pretty lame boring for you guys to read my blogs at the moment because I keep on talking about gadgets, phone, smartphone, insurance and etc. All I can say is that I loose all of my ideas. Seemly like my brain has a trash bin database.

I don't feel any changes into my life lately, it just remain the same. I'm daring to find something new and could change my life forever. I still work on it. My Public Mutual business slightly goes okay but not too drastic like past of the months ago. Still do not have any idea why does my confident level suddenly dropping from 90 to 30. hrmm. I've got to do something with it, keep on searching where I just did wrong. That's okay, it is not the end of the world yet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE