Hari Raya Haji 2013 turns into photography masshup

Finally, I'll get my hand for my very own DSLR camera. Excited much? Oh hell yeah, of coarse I've been waiting so long to buy that camera. And of coarse, photography is one of my hobby and I was thinking of to enact this into the food that I make. Since I'm well known as a baker among of my friends, I might be involve into food photography on which where am I good at.

A brand new recipe I've been creating all this while on Hari Raya Haji. I thought it turn out something kinda like a failure product. But all I can say Alhamdulillah, all of cousins love to eat it and they gave back a positive comment. What a relief. Phew gees I feel like I'm confront in front of MasterChef Judges lol.
And also not forget, I also took a variety of picture in order to practice myself on getting better into photography industry. It wasn't easy as it looks, among out of 10 frames, only one or two are the best. Damn, I never thought taking a good picture isn't that easier it looks into a picture and on TV huhu ... In matter of fact, my cousin Miz Tina I take her as my talent hehe... in fact I can get a lot of good picture by without struggle a lot.



Plenty more shall be uploading soon ... here's only the beginning 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

Moving On To The Next Chapter