Nature Walk ...

Yesterday on 19th October 2013, Saturday, my mom and I went to Hornbill Park, Piasau Camp area for a Nature Walk event. My mom stop over at my aunt house and I walked by myself alone to ex- Tendy Carpark for joining the other groups seeking for a hit sensational of Hornbill's drama Jimmy and Juliet. It such an epic live series you'll ever seen hehe..

I can't zoom and focus much onto cause my lens aren't onto that level yet. But I'm having a wonderful moment, spectacular view and peaceful too.

I like this pic ...

Please read a sign everytime you're passing by ...

It's Hornbill Hall people ...

Everyone starts becoming a paparazzi over a hornbill couple were dating upper on the tree.

Just very decent flowers by me

This cat I found it unique, it does look scarier and at the same time it has natural pose too

I don't feel like in Miri by the time I step my feet on this area hehe

Here kitty .. kitty.

This is best shot I can get .. but at least I manage get to one :-)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

Moving On To The Next Chapter