Tennis Is My Sports

As far I recall back, it was been years I did not playing tennis since I'm joining the tennis club. I used to play it since high school and where by most of friend used to call it as "RICH" or "BRATS" sports in school. Oh gosh, what the HECK! For me tennis it isn't only for BRATS or WEALTHY people only can play it. If you're willing spend a thousand bucks on DSLR camera, laptop or whatever it is and you have an interest into tennis, why do you still be afraid of to spend HUNDRED bucks into it? Tennis racket isn't that so expensive. It only cost around hundred plus and not even including the balls. I wish I could go under training again onto tennis, I miss every single moment that I've had before. Compare to badminton, I'm more into tennis. It just a matter of where do I can find someone to play with. Okay to be honest, I do not need a lot of practice and start the training from scratch so I can cope again what do I've forgot.

Since high school I always wanted to be like one of the TOP tennis player like Roger Federer, Serena Williams, Maria Sharpanova and many more. But my talent more towards into culinary instead of become a tennis player. But it won't stop me from playing it. It such a cool game to play and everyone surely gonna keep on staring at you while you're playing it lol.

By the time I was watching 16-Love movie, it recall me back my interest onto tennis. I do have a tennis racket with me, it just slightly heavier than normal badminton racket. Most of friend and cousins get used to complain and asked me how do am I can swing a such heavy racket alike it. Oh well, for me it isn't that heavy unless when I hit the ball, I can feel the pressure.

Here do what I've got some inspirational quotes I got from 16-Love movie cast by Lindsay Shaw one of my fave actress and not forget my all time favourite actor Chandler Massey.


In fact this isn't what do I get from the movie sorry for that, I just randomly upload it from GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH. Phew, thanks a lot to GOOGLE for making job much easier than it looks. hoho..

"The different between a successful person and others .. it is not lack of STRENGTH, not a lack of KNOWLEDGE, but LACK OF WILL."

"We are WHO WE ARE repeatedly on WHAT WE DO, excellence there-forth, it is NOT AN ACT but a HABIT. They are certain"

"Never the FEAR of STRENGTH .. YIELD and STANDING YOUR WAY .. then make a MOVE"

"If you gonna GO why not GO along the WAY"

That's all from me now guys, until next time .. I so called my topic a total mash up on which at first talk about sport and til the end of the topic all about quotes.  Until next time ...

P/S Never ever let other people standing your way on path to a success, you choose your path and never turning back.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

Moving On To The Next Chapter